The solution for small businesses with big ideas.
Small business owners in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, know there’s no standing still. To stay competitive, you have to constantly work to get better – and often, grow bigger. At Bristol County Savings Bank, as a preferred SBA lender, we offer a variety of U.S. Small Business Administration loans that come with affordable rates, friendly repayment periods and help to unlock your business’s potential.
- Financing for real estate, equipment purchases, expansion projects and business acquisition
- Funding to cover start-up costs
- Repayment periods up to 10 years – and in some cases, even longer
- SBA loans often require lower down payments
- Loans offered by Bristol County Saving Bank and guaranteed by federal government
- Work directly with local lending professionals who can help you access the right SBA program for your needs
SBA Loan Types
We’ve been recognized as the #1 Dollar Volume Lender in Rhode Island in 2020 for the SBA 7(a) Loan Program. We were also the Massachusetts #1 SBA Lender to women entrepreneurs in 2020. Here’s a brief explanation of the various SBA loans that we offer.
- SBA 7(a) Loan: With a maximum amount of $5 million, this versatile loan can be used for everything from business expansion to commercial property acquisition to equipment, machinery and office equipment purchases.
- SBA Express Loan: Businesses can borrow up to $350,000 to acquire equipment, vehicles, inventory or working capital. Repayment terms range from 7 years for working capital to 10 years for other uses.
- SBA Microloan: Small, short-term loans available to start-ups and established businesses. The maximum loan amount is $50,000 and repayment periods top out at six years. Can be used for working capital, inventory purchases and to acquire equipment, machinery and office essentials.
- SBA 504 loan: Offers long-term, fixed-rate financing for major assets, including land, buildings and big-ticket equipment. Repayment period of 10 years on equipment and 25 years on real estate. (Limited to businesses with net worth under $15 million and annual net income under $5 million.
Subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions apply.
BCSB is a full-service bank serving individuals and businesses throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.