Our new, simplified Digital Banking experience is here!
We have launched a new version of our Digital Banking platform to simplify and streamline your experience banking with Bristol County Savings Bank.
We are always striving to provide our customers with the latest in digital banking tools to help you to access your ﬁnances quickly and efﬁciently. The new experience is consistent across desktop and mobile banking systems. Features include:
- Simpliﬁed user experience with a fresh look and feel
- Enhanced features and capabilities
- Improved navigation
- Modern & accessible design
- Increased speed and performance
Simple and Secure
Simplicity and security are top priorities. Our updated digital banking platform provides you with a user-friendly experience that is reinforced by a robust security infrastructure.
- For those using QuickBooks and other account aggregators that use your checking account credentials. With the updates to the Online and Mobile Banking experience, there will be an interruption in connectivity that may last up to 48 hours. If the problem persists beyond that timeframe, please contact us at 508-828-5420.
- The Bristol County Savings mobile app will update automatically.
- In preparation for the upcoming online banking refresh, please note that if you have your password saved at login, it will no longer work as the URL will change. To avoid any inconvenience or delay in access to access your account, please be sure to retrieve your password prior to 12/13/2022.
- Please also note that, as of 12/13, the Manage My Money feature will be discontinued.
Here are some guides to help you get started:
Consumer, Business and Municipal User Guides:
Business and Municipal User Guides
- Quick Start Guide - ACH
- Printing ACH Activity
- Quick Start Guide - Positive Pay
- Quick Start Guide - Wires